Parent Education Courses
This class is designed to empower parents to be proactive in addressing parent-child problems through the use of skills learned in classes.
- - Learn the use of specific behavior modification techniques to improve your
- child's behavior.
- - Learn to increase the frequency of desirable behaviors in your child.
- - Become the primary agent of change for your child's behavior.
- - Reduce the likelihood of undesirable behaviors.
- - Enhance the quality of parents with children ages 3 to 12 years old.
- - Parents will design a home behavior program to improve their child's behavior.
Classes are designed to be six weeks in length.
These classes are funded through Regional Center of the East Bay in conjunction with Associates Enterprise.
Payment plans and insurance coverage are available.
For more information, please contact…