School Based Programs
GOALS for Autism, Inc. provides comprehensive programs within classrooms and in conjunction with the school day.
Services are provided based on the needs of the child and their Individual Education Plan (IEP).
School Based Programs may include:
- - Social Skills Facilitation
- - Design and Implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans
- - Implementation of Visual and Environmental Modification Strategies
- - School Funded ABA home programs
- - Parent, Teacher, and School Staff Educational Training
GOALS for Autism, Inc. is certified and licensed by the State of California Department of Special Education to provide
a multitude of services in a cohesive educational program.