School Based Programs
GOALS for Autism, Inc. provides comprehensive programs within
classrooms and in conjunction with the school day. Services are
provided based on the needs of the child and their Individual
Education Plan (IEP).
School Based Programs may include:
- - Social Skills Facilitation
- - Design and Implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans
- - Implementation of Visual and Environmental Modification
- - School Funded ABA home programs
- - Parent, Teacher, and School Staff Educational Training
GOALS for Autism, Inc. is certified and licensed by the State
of California Department of Special Education to provide a
multitude of services in a cohesive educational program.